Write something worth reading or Do something worth writing about
-Abraham Linclon-


Sunday, October 14, 2012

Not MIA Just Got Really Busy

All of a sudden got hit with several Big Shows.  From a SOLD OUT show at my spot Bohemeo's to a SOLD OUT show at the Houston Improv with the Sol Caritas team, to now another SOLD OUT show at the House of Blues but this time it's not just a performance; It's my production and it's going to be insanely funny.

This Tuesday at the House of Blues. Oct 16th.
Doors open at the 7pm
Show starts at 8pm.

Tickets are $10 at the door or 2 for $15 presale and they are almost all gone. So CALL me NOW so I can SAVE you a seat. 832. 207.4921

For those out there who were wondering about the boxing. I haven't quit that . Just put it on hold to focus on the shows. I will fight pro one way or another. Episode 3 of "Punchline to Punch Out" will be finished soon. I will keep you posted


Taking over the world one stage at a time


Jerry Carrillo

No comments:

Post a Comment