Write something worth reading or Do something worth writing about
-Abraham Linclon-


Saturday, January 5, 2013

An upgraded FOCUS

It's 2013 and we are still alive YEAH!!! We all had a near death experience... at least mentally.  You can't lie. Whether you believed the world was going to end or not; You have to admit it did make you think and even a little nervous.

My near death experience experience put my life into perspective again. I've been working hard but possibly loosing myself in working too hard. Some of  the productions I put together with an intention to exceed every ones expectations haven't met my demands for quality. They have been good and successful but being so busy and not well balanced in time; That has reflected on a couple productions. Even though it was only 2 of my productions that I know could have been better. 1 is already to many.

I will continue working hard but I will focus my time in quality rather than quantity. This means I will not have time for myself to just have fun which is okay. Sacrifice is needed to accomplish GREATNESS. That's the difference between super star performers and regular performers. I am not great YET, but I will be. So hard work, decipline, an open mind and sacrifice is what I must commit too. The 1st thing is balancing my time in order to do it all with 100% focus.


Taking over the world one stage at a time.


Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment