Write something worth reading or Do something worth writing about
-Abraham Linclon-


Monday, January 21, 2013

There are no coincidence's

Had a successful performance at Discovery Green. Also got in an intense workout before celebrating my beautiful mothers birthday. Godbless her with many more. Over all today was a good day of productivity and family time.

Now to get working on the new projects. This week will be a busy week. I'm looking forward to it. Today I made a new friend that told me of a quote his dad told him: "There is two things you can do in your lifetime. Suceed or make excuses".  Words I needed to here to help me get to the next level. It's not a coincidence that this guy's path and mine crossed. It was faith even if it was just to hear those words. God's talking to me. I'm ready to put in more work.

Update on Punchline to PunchOUT. I will be wrapping up episode3 this week and to warm up for my Pro Boxing day view. I will be entering the Texas Golden Gloves tournament in Febuaray. I will be a bit heavier in these fights than I will be as a pro but it will be good practice to get me ready for my pro fight.


Taking over the world one stage at a time.......and if you don't believe me.......GOOGLE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment