Write something worth reading or Do something worth writing about
-Abraham Linclon-


Monday, August 27, 2012

Channeling Energy

I realized I have a lot on my plate which is nothing new to me. Unfortunately in this case I have more challenging taskes running at the same time than the norm. I fear it not, for I have a will and determination to make it work. Just a little chicano chake spear for ya. Lol.

My parents taught me to eat everything on my plate before I leave the table. Even though sometimes they over fed me I finished it none the less.  SO  I intend to commit to everything I placed on my plate and finish it all for better or worse. No half assing just pure focus. Easier said than done of course.

I have to be smart about it all otherwise I will feel overwhelmed and possibly loose some more hair from the preasure to doing it all. Like I need to loose more hair. Thanks dad for the going bald and the stress gene. lol. So... first things first; I have to seperate my projects to complete them individually that way my focus can be on one thing at a time. It will be easier too because individually the projects are not as huge as they are when they are together.

After seperating the projects it's only one thing left to do. GET TO WORK.  I'll  let ya'll know how it's going. Off to work. Hi ho Hi ho off to work I go. God is good


Perfection is impossible but I will always strive for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment