Write something worth reading or Do something worth writing about
-Abraham Linclon-


Thursday, August 30, 2012

Master of my thoughts

I expected a tough day and that it was but I was on a mission and although I had to adjust my game plan a few times; I did it like a champ. I got too confident though, then life blind sided me with a herd of small obsticals that really frustrated me. Didn't give me a chance to think or even breath just react. It got pretty steamy and brain was feeling like a finger that just got slammed by a car door. It was pulsing bump bump.. bump bump BANG BANG ting ting getting ponded by a gang of different type of inraged migraines. Thank God the day has finally slowed down and I got to read my new book. I picked that book up and couldn't put it down. When I finally put it down I felt good, refreshed and READY FOR 12 MORE ROUNDS. I see the light.


I am the master of my Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment