Write something worth reading or Do something worth writing about
-Abraham Linclon-


Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Evolving

I've been doing pretty good with channelling the enery to each individual project but it's been exhausting. It's been difficult but definately possible. A challenge I'm going to enjoy over coming. Beginning tommorrow morning it's going to get worse before it gets better. I have all day planned from the AM to sunday in the PM. 

Also why is it that every one and their momas are having a birthday party Saturday. I have 4 birthday parties of close friends and family. AAAAAAAAA!!!!  Jungling the business and the support is making me Crazy but it's all good. I'm Jerry Carrillo and I GOT THIS.... Too easy.

On the bright side I can finally get a hair cut YEAH!  I also am going to treat myself to a new book tommorrow. It's called "The Secret". I've heard alot of good things about this book and look forward to reading it. What the fuck??? I can't believe I'm excited about a book. When did that happen. Oh well, I guess I'm just evolving.

Evolving to Greatness

No comments:

Post a Comment